Garmin Fenix 6 Titanium with Ember Orange Band is a new product line with a titanium border design that comes with a stylish Orange strap that is very suitable for young customers, professional sports players such as running, climbing, swimming, skiing, etc. It can be said that Fenix 6 Orange promises to be the hottest Garmin smartwatch model in 2021.
1. Fenix 6 Orange With Traditional Interwoven Design
Orange version of the Garmin Fenix 6 has a 3.3cm screen with a sapphire glass that is scratch resistant, heat resistant, shockproof, and waterproof. The bezel around the watch face is wrapped in stainless steel, titanium, and adds tough DLC. Also, this smartwatch is equipped with a Garmin anti-glare screen that allows content to be viewed under sunlight.
Going into the design, Garmin Fenix 6 retains the same five mechanical control buttons as the Fenix Garmin models. The difference is that this smartwatch breaks down the QuickFit strap with fancy orange, made of silicone, leather, nylon, or titanium to suit every style of the user.
No products found.
No products found.
2. Remarkable New Features of Garmin Fenix 6
In addition to the basic features such as Garmin Fenix 5, Fenix 6 orange version is upgraded with many notable new features such as:
- Built-in Pulse Ox sensor
This sensor helps measure the blood oxygen saturation in your body. This is a very useful feature to track the health status of users, especially for those who like climbing.
- PacePro feature
PacePro is one of the most attractive features on the Garmin Fenix 6. With this feature, you will be instructed to run at the appropriate speed to reach the initial goal.
This Fenix 6 is favored by Garmin, which is waterproof up to 10ATM, which means the watch will generally work at 100m. The US 810G military standard has tested this. And with such water resistance, you can freely use the Garmin Fenix 6 with swimming sports.
- Integrated features support adventure travel.
This smartwatch is aimed at users who like adventure travel. Therefore, Fenix 6 is integrated with two additional features: Expedition Mode and Turn by Navigation. Expedition Mode will help extend the time to receive GPS signals, increasing battery life to weeks. And Turn by turn, Navigation will support visual guidance to help you during practice.
- Battery Capacity
Garmin Fenix 6 for up to 13 days of use in normal smartwatch mode. In GPS and music mode, you can use about 11 hours and up to 42 hours in UltraTrac mode.
3. Some Other Features on the Garmin Fenix 6 Titanium with Ember Orange Band
- Track general health status such as heart rate, sleep, stress level, body energy, Body Battery, calculate calories consumed, etc. and track the menstrual cycle for women.
- Integrating and supporting all data on sports such as jogging, swimming, golf, yoga, etc.
- Play music directly on the watch with storage of up to 2000 songs.
- Answer the message, reject the call (this feature only applies to Android OS).
- Support contactless payments through the brand’s Garmin Pay app.
Hopefully, in this article, you have more new information about Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Titanium Orange version.