One with quality and durable sneakers is always something that every fan wants to own. However, in addition to choosing a reputable brand, a design that meets the needs, preservation, and hygiene during use will determine your shoes’ durability.
For cutting-edge and distinctive Nike materials and technologies, you definitely need to be knowledgeable about the steps to keep your shoes safe and safe.
Instructions for proper care and cleaning of Nike shoes. Some things to keep in mind when storing and cleaning shoes
– Periodically cleaning shoes, when dirty shoes should use a clean cloth soaked with soap water to wipe gently, do not use a brush to scrub, do not use bleach to wash.
– Avoid letting water seep into the shoes. If shoes are soaked in water, the newspaper should be put in the shoes so that the water can soak into the paper. Then, dry shoes in a dry place, do not dry shoes in direct sunlight.
– When using, avoid contacting shoe soles with oil and gas and other substances that easily damage shoes. Unfortunately, shoes are sticky, so wash immediately with clean water. Also, avoid contact with chemicals, and should not be tightened sharp objects the laces.
– For a long time not to wear, shoes should be cleaned clean, take out shoe insoles, dry in a cool place and wrap shoes with paper.
– Absolutely not soak shoes in soap water. Do not wash shoes by the washing machine, do not polish shoes with leather shoe polish, …
Steps to Clean Nike Shoes
Step 1: You need to clean the shoes and remove the dry dirt on the sole with a soft dry bristle brush. For example, toothbrush, shoe brush, …
Step 2: You mix a thick mixture of detergent and warm water to make a mild soap. Note that you should only use mild or moderate detergent.
Step 3: Blot the soap with a soft cloth, sponge, sponge, or soft brush… to scrub the dirty areas on the shoes. Just scrubbing gently enough to clean the stain. Using a brush and rubbing too hard can damage the material.
Step 4: Blot warm water several times to wipe it again until the shoes are clean of the soap and stains.
Step 5: Nike sneakers need to be dried at room temperature. It would be best if you did not expose it to intense sunlight or damage the materials outside.
Note that you should follow the above cleaning steps for shoes like Nike Air or with a mesh shoe surface and never clean the shoes in any other way. The mesh and the sole of the Air shoe will deteriorate quickly.
How to Reduce the Smell of Shoes
One of the most important things to prevent odors from appearing in your sneakers is to clean the insoles carefully. Also, wearing socks, keeping your feet clean before wearing shoes is essential to avoid making your shoes smelly and wet. To properly clean the insoles, you need to keep in mind a few essential rules.
You should use warm water, which should be rinsed thoroughly after washing. Most importantly, it is imperative to dry the insoles thoroughly before replacing them. Dirty or wet insoles are the direct cause of the odor and mold in your shoes. If the insole is old, you can replace it with a new one.
Tips to Deodorize Shoes Immediately
Old newspaper: After you take your shoes off, place your shoes in a well-ventilated place at room temperature, crumple up old newspaper and crumbles, and put inside each shoe. The good desiccant paper will make your shoes lose their smell.
Baby powder: Baby powder has an extremely good hygroscopic effect and has a faint scent. Just use a lined paper carefully and sprinkle a little bit of powder on it. The odor will disappear.
Baking soda or salt: Both types are quite absorbent and will keep your shoes clean and ventilated, eliminating unpleasant odors.
Also, some shoe sprays are on the market today, and these are capable of killing bacteria and deodorizing in your shoes.