If you do not know how to clean your Smartwatch, do not worry. In the article below, we will guide you on how to clean dust for Smartwatch extremely simple!
Cleaning the Silicone Strap of the Smartwatch.
1. Materials to be Prepared
Baking soda (also known as saline or baking soda – you can buy it at grocery stores, supermarkets), white toothpaste, polident, rubbing alcohol (wound wash alcohol, you can buy at the pharmacy ).
- Medical cotton swabs
- Toothbrushes or other soft bristle brushes
Using baking soda or toothpaste will not shorten the life of the silicone strap.
2. How To Do It
- Remove the watch and apply a moderate amount of toothpaste to the stained area or the rest of the cord for overall cleaning.
- Use a soft brush or fingers to rub the string gently. In hidden aspects or corners, you should pay more attention
After scrubbing with toothpaste, you need to rinse with clean water, wipe dry and reconsider.
- If the stain remains in some areas where the brush cannot reach, then wet the cotton ball with alcohol and clean it again.
- Continue rinsing with clean water and pat dry!
- If the stain remains (hard texture), mix a small amount of baking soda powder and water to form a paste, the paste is equivalent to toothpaste.
- Again, gently rub the mixture over the strap with your fingers or a soft brush.
- Limiting the use of intense force as this mixture can damage the surface of the strap, especially the patterned strap pattern.
- Continue rinsing with clean water and pat dry with a towel.
You should not overuse substances such as polident, rubbing alcohol. Because this is a quick stain remover, but the rate reduces the life of the wire is quite high. May cause damage to the surface structure as well as inside the band. So, use it just right and wash it thoroughly with clean water!
Hygiene Smart Watch Face.
You can merely clean if the watch face is dirty but not by the following. You can use a soft cloth to wipe the surface around the Smartwatch (Depending on the different structure, there are different ways to work), for angles, slots, you should use a cotton swab to clean the stain. If you own a water-resistant Smart Watch, you can wipe it off with a wet washcloth or wash it with warm water mixed with soap and use a washcloth to wipe it dry.
In case you go swimming, or your hands are sweating a lot, you should give him a “bath” through clean water. But note “bathing” quickly or wipe with a wet towel. After that, you have to use a soft cloth to wipe dry. One important detail is that when cleaning the watch face, you need to close the knobs, the knob to adjust the hour, avoid the case of water soaking for a long time or using chemical solutions that will affect the operation of copper. smartwatch
Tips for cleaning your Smartwatch.
You can use a computer screen cleaning solution to cleanse the dirt of the silicone watch strap. To minimise the stains of dust, you should clean the strap daily with soap and water to ‘wipe out’ the effects of body lotion, sunscreen, oil and sweat from the body. Note not to use any brush for daily cleaning. Otherwise, it will shorten the life of the strap. Even with the most thorough care, silicone/plastic/rubber straps usually only survive for 18 to 24 months. After this time, you should consider replacing the new belt!
Besides, because the silicone wire is easy to get dirty, after a thorough cleaning process, but the cable still returns to a bit of dust, you can use an eraser, regular eraser to wipe the stain lightly, very effectively. Please! You need to rub gently on the stained area until clean, the eraser will not scratch, screech or any other deformities for the strap so that you can be assured.
Above is a guide on how to clean dust Smartwatch elementary. I wish you success and do not forget to share this useful article to your friends and relatives!